Call for Papers
South Asian Journal of Law, Policy, and Social Research
The Editorial Board of the South Asian Journal of Law, Policy, and Social Research (SAJLPSR) invites submissions for its second volume by research scholars, academics, and concerned professionals for the next edition of the journal where we address the issues existing at the horizon of the legal and digital worlds. The peer-reviewed journal will be published with a DOI hosted on the SSRN, an open-access e-Library, as well as a limited print run. Authors will retain ownership of their materials
The digital landscape is constantly evolving and changing, whether viewed over time or from different perspectives. As the pandemic accelerated the process of digitalization in the areas of economic, political and social life. AI has seamlessly integrated into our daily lives, from voice assistants to surveillance and even mimicking human styles of writing and art. Big Data and privacy concerns dominate regulation debates surrounding these rapidly developing technologies. Hate speech and cybercrime remain concerning socio-political issues in the digital world, while technology also brings positive impacts like teaching aids, rescue operations, and greater access to welfare resources. Effective social policy and legal framework require the contribution of greater nuance and information to these conversations.
We are interested in a diverse commentary that focuses on the theme of the ever-evolving digital landscape and its interaction with the socio-legal sphere of life in the South Asian region.
● Submission Types:
○ Research articles (4000 - 7000 words)
○ Case commentaries, opinion pieces, or book reviews (2000 - 4000 words)
○ Other relevant academic works will also be considered (limit of 7000 words)
● Include a separate cover page with the author’s name, designation, an abstract of 200-300 words, and a short biographical note of 50 - 100 words
● Citations are in APA format with in-text citations.
● Submit abstracts of 200 - 300 words by August 8, 2023, for acceptance of invitation notification by August 15, 2023.
● Submit full manuscripts in double-spaced, size 12, Times New Roman font in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
● Please submit all works by September 23, 2023.
● Publication acceptance notifications will tentatively be sent by November 2023 with any revisions due by December 2023.
● All submissions are subject to double-blind peer review before being published.
● Direct all submissions and any questions to email@example.com.